Hormone Replacement Therapy
Synergis is a men’s health compounding pharmacy that provides hormone replacement therapy for men in Arizona.
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is used in men to manage symptoms of low testosterone from andropause and hypogonadism, growth hormone deficiency, and hypothyroidism or thyroid hormone deficiency.
Depending on the symptoms, a man’s hormone levels can be tested. Lab results help determine the specific dosages of ingredients needed for treatment.
Treatments can include the following ingredients:
- Anastrozole, an aromatase inhibitor that improve effectiveness of testosterone therapy
- Oxytocin, a hormone used to increase sexual satisfaction and partner bonding
- T4 (levothyroxine) and T3 (liothyronine), thyroid hormones used to address symptoms of thyroid dysfunction
- Testosterone, a hormone used to address symptoms of andropause
- Oxandrolone, a hormone that helps to increase muscle mass
Pharmacy compounding for men’s health offers custom HRT to help achieve the following benefits:
- Better concentration, memory, and focus
- Higher mood, energy, and endurance levels
- Improved metabolism
- Increased muscle strength, mass, and definition
- Restored sex drive and performance
- Stronger bones
HRT can be compounded into the following forms:
- Transdermal gels and creams
- Lozenges (troches)
- Rapid-Dissolving Tablets
Synergis’ HRT treatment goals are to reduce symptoms, improve quality of life, and help carry out a long-term plan for management.
Often, it is best to combine Synergis’ HRT with our compounded weight loss, erectile dysfunction, thyroid dysfunction, and skin and hair care treatments.
Choose Synergis for the best compounding services in Arizona.
If what you need is not seen here, please ask for it.